Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons — one of the most powerful men in the world — shaping this chilling vision of the future of war. The game takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today’s military practices have converged with powerful consequences. • In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war. And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world’s largest PMC, Atlas Corporation, is at the center of it all.
Suit up for combat in exoskeletons that evolve every aspect of a soldier’s battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization. Players experience enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed. With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
Release Date: November 4, 2014
Genres: Shooter, First-Person, Action, Team-Based
Network players: 2-18
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition – 22 eur
Atlas Limited Edition
The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition features an extensive array of digital and physical content, designed to prepare you for a new era of combat.
Atlas Gorge bonus multiplayer map
Atlas Gorge re-envisions the fan-favourite Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map pipeline. The Atlas Corporation has commandeered the world’s largest power source, the Three Gorges Dam in central China, whose sinister backdrop creates a gripping setting for multiplayer battle. Combatants will navigate the shadows, explore the map’s new verticality empowered by exoskeleton technology, and control a map-based turret scorestreak that overlooks the dam and helps to keep enemies at bay.
Atlas digital content pack
Inspired by the Atlas Corporation, the most powerful PMC in the world, this pack features an array of customised in-game content and more:
- Two weapons – the Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
- Atlas exoskeleton: Strike fear into the competition with your PMC-issued white, red, and black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
- Atlas helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
- Atlas player card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card and emblem.
- Five bonus supply drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customisation gear to weapons.
- Single-player exoskeleton upgrade token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you’re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
Welcome to Atlas – advanced soldier manual
The Atlas Corporation Operator Manual ensures that all recruits are equipped with the necessary intel to become a tier-one Advanced Soldier with Atlas. The manual features original concept artwork from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfarecreators Sledgehammer Games, as well as historical and tactical information that will bolster every soldier’s potential for success in the field and prepare them to carry out Atlas’ global mission.
Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium in-game artwork.
Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare soundtrack
Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score, featuring main title and themes by Harry Gregson-Williams as well as original music by Audiomachine.
Visas spēles nopērkamas uzreiz, arī vakaros un brīvdienās. Pasūtiet zvanot 22132131 vai rakstot uz email@example.com
Pērkot spēles vismaz 60 eur vērtībā, Gameplay.lv apmaksās pasta izdevumus vai sūtīšanu pa Omniva, Pasta stacijas un DPD pakomātiem.
Все игры можно приобрести сразу, даже в выходные и по вечерам. Закажите по телефону 22132131 или письмом на firstname.lastname@example.org
Покупая игры на сумму не менее 60 евро, Gameplay.lv оплатит почтовые расходы или отправление через пакоматы Omniva, Pasta Stacija и DPD.